App Store, it has been quite some time since I last exchanged binaries with you. After a lot of doing other things and letting Simple Analog and Analog 2 die their 32-bit deaths, I saddled up and started work on Analog III. I have been surprised by the amount of feedback and contacts from users who wish to have a 64-bit version that they can use again.
So I am bringing you Analog III. I’ve had some issues with document agreements in iTunesConnect not “taking”, and then some code-signing things, but I just validated my archive about five minutes ago and everything passed. Yes. I needed to get a new profile and other things. But I believe that is all sorted out now.
I’ve spent some time crafting some faces that you may enjoy, as well as bringing back the old watch face from previous versions. This app does not currently support landscape. I hope that is okay for now. I do plan on supplying more faces in the future – free of charge. I’m not about microtransactions for a simple application like this. It’s all good.
1.0.8 (Fri Dec 15, 2017)
- Bug fixes and general improvements.
- Setting added for swipe alpha adjustment.
1.0.7 (Thu Dec 14, 2017)
- Added support for iPhone X.
- Under the hood cleanup.
- Updated the app icon to something you can quickly recognize.
- Added the face named “Brick”.
- Added the ability to change the app icon.
- I’ve added the faced named “Halcyon”.
- Swept out some dust bunnies.
- 1001001 SOS. 😉
- Added the Åstron watch face for those wishing for a retro space type thing.
- Center dot now has a white edge for enhanced visual recognition.
- Subtle code changes and improvements.
- More design tweaks.
- You can now toggle seconds hand display in the info panel.
- Amsterdam has been added for a certain someone.
- Blue or white hour hands option.
- Landscape mode added. Only dimming controls and travel clock available while in landscape orientation.
- Added the Orion watch face.
- Subtle cosmetic improvements.
- Added quick navigation to travel clock selection.